Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

sad love story!!

A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on the road on


a motorcycle…



Girl: Slow down. Im scared.



Guy: No this is fun.



Girl: No its not. Please, its too scary!



Guy: Then tell me you love me.



Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!



Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.



Girl hugs him



Guy: Can you take my helmet off & put

it on yourself ? Its

bugging me.



In the Newz paper the next day A motorcycle had crashed

into

a

building because of brake failure. Two people were on

it,

but

only one had survived.

The truth was that halfway down

the road, the guy realized

that

his brakes were broken, but he didn’t want to let the

girl

know

Instead, he had her say she loved him & felt her hug him

one

last

time, then had her wear his helmet so that she would

live

even

though it meant that he

would die
  

No comments:

Post a Comment